Rio Ferdinand

Not something I would wish upon my mortal enemy so kind of puts football rivalries into perspective.
R.I.P.
I suppose watching your son gain the level of success he has must have been a life affirming process for her as a parent. small consolation but..

Losing the mother of kids and then his own mother. Dont care what he's said or done to us, that must be the most horrible feeling that I'd never wish upon anyone. Hope he gets through it okay.

So I for one can relate to him..... I lost my wife to breast cancer a few years ago ...(40 years old ) terrible time ..., No one who has not been thru this can comment ... it transcends football .. You cannot have any idea what it does to you as the partner ... red or not.... blue or not ... the slagging off of him is despicable in this regard... you cannot judge about the sleeping around ... if you have been there then fine if not ... have some fucking dignity and some respect ... yes he played for the opposition .. yes he doesn't like us as a team .... doesn't mean we can judge him .. so those who do... Bullshit judgment .. immature rise above it ... we are all humans

Last edited:
So I for one can relate to him..... I lost my wife to breast cancer a few years ago ... terrible time ..., No one who has been thru this can comment ... it transcends football .. You cannot have any idea what it does to you as the partner ... red or not.... blue or not ... the slagging off of him is despicable in this regard... you cannot judge about the sleeping around ... if you have been there then fine if not ... have some fucking dignity and some respect ... yes he played for the opposition .. yes he doesn't like us as a team .... doesn't mean we can judge him .. so those who do... Bullshit judgment .. immature rise above it ... we are all humans
So sorry to hear of your problems from the past Ant and yes I whole heartedly agree with your sentiments.This thread needs tidying up and I hope a Mod reads this.Not the time and place for hostilities.The old adage "let he who cast the first stone..." springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.