Rio Ferdinand

Poor man - hope he gets through the tough times he has had.

Some appallling comments from one or two idiots in this thread. Glad to see the huge majority coming down on them.

Thread cleaned up.

Despite the footballing rivalry,please show some repsect or dont bother 'contributing'.

And to those who were quick to criticise moderation of the thread......if you see a post that concerns you,then please report it.

Thank you

I will put my head above the parapit and wait for it to be shot off.i have difficulty divorcing the public persona and the family man. No family should go through what his family is going through. Rip to those who have passed, may their family find solace and peace.
As a public figure and the way he has conducted himself over the years, I am cold to him personally and find it difficult to give him a place in my heart. His kids on the other hand.....

Remember he is human he has feelings, his children have lost their grandmother, and he his mum rip that's all I have to say

Lost my Mum, my Mother In Law and my Step Dad all within the last 3 years to this bastard illness. Add in my Dad when I was 21 plus my Brother has had a few scares as has my Father In Law then I feel his pain.

Some ridiculous comments from a poster earlier on. It was depressing to read them. Glad to see most on here have a bit more common sense and sympathy than that fool. Who Ferdinand played for doesn't come into it. Well done to the mods on cleaning the thread up.

Didn't he and some associates spend a vast amount of cash on Xmas presents for local kids last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.