Rio Ferdinand

It's true, money and fame doesn't necessarily bring happiness.
We are brainwashed by our capitalist system to think consuming does bring happiness but money doesn't buy love and health.
It can help, but doesn't guarantee anything.

May Wio's mother RIP.
I remember meeting him at a GMEX event years ago when he was playing at the Swamp and I walked up to him, everyone asking for his autograph.
He looked to me expecting me to recognise and ask for his autograph and I remarked:
"I'd ask for your autograph Wio but I'm a Blue"
In fairness he found it funny and wasn't Arsey about it.

Quality player when at WH and Leeds.
I'm sure if he was around in his Prime today he wouldn't be joining the Vermin, instead lining up alongside Vinny.

Wio is probably more West Ham than Trafford United so to dislike him because he played for that lot isn't right.

As I alluded to before, he could've easily of played for us if Mansour was around when he was at Leeds.

Same with all these guys, Aguero, Sane, Sterling, all of em ' would've contemplated joining the vermin if it wasn't for our recent investment.

As much as we dislike Tranny Boy, I could've seen him playing in a sky blue shirt if Mansour was here during his success in the Portuguese league.
No way would he of joined the Rags.

Same with Cantona, Roy Keane and so on.
We hate these lot but they could've easily been City players had we had the money we do now.

His kids have lost their mum and granny in short order. Rio, his wife and mother. That is very sad and transcends tribal emotions. RIP

Our world is actually more than this ... ffs show some dignity ... we are bigger and better than this... if anyone want more info pls pm me... life is not red or blue .. i am so frustrated and ive cried at work today reading the bullshit bravado... if anyone wants to see a pic of my blue wife before she passed in a hospice... let me know... you would leak like i do every day when i miss her ... please as a.blue ..step above dont drop below .. for me .... just for me .. tha ls im actually crying writing this sorry ....

So I for one can relate to him..... I lost my wife to breast cancer a few years ago ...(40 years old ) terrible time ..., No one who has not been thru this can comment ... it transcends football .. You cannot have any idea what it does to you as the partner ... red or not.... blue or not ... the slagging off of him is despicable in this regard... you cannot judge about the sleeping around ... if you have been there then fine if not ... have some fucking dignity and some respect ... yes he played for the opposition .. yes he doesn't like us as a team .... doesn't mean we can judge him .. so those who do... Bullshit judgment .. immature rise above it ... we are all humans
This^ Really despise Wio almost as much as the thatched one. But EVERYONE should have at least a little empathy for him. My son died aged 18, my Dad and brother recently fell to cancer and now I'm going thru it. I'm ok but I know it's absolute hell for my friends and family....
Despise you Wio but may you be blessed and find transcending peace x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.