Rishi Sunak

Sunak could have squashed this row yesterday by not stooping so low in a bid to get at starmer , being trans is nothing to do with politics , the media were obsessed with the trick q of what defines a woman . Brinanna's dad is furious with him
He could have just answered Starmer's question about the NHS. A novel idea for Prime Minister's Questions, I know!

This guy...when he's so deep in a hole, someone offers him a ladder and he just falls off it and hits himself on the head again with a shovel, like something from Looney Tunes.
Ahhh but, but, but, he falls off the ladder not just because he is a thick, fudge nugget but also because his thin, weedy, little legs won't support his oversized egotistical head (and body). ;-)

whoops, sorry shouldn't diss the Prime Minister should I........... well actually I'd rather push him down that hole myself. :-)

He could have just answered Starmer's question about the NHS. A novel idea for Prime Minister's Questions, I know!
His issue is he has a script and by golly gosh he’s going to stick to it even if it makes everything he’s says sound like gobbledegook.
Nobody can fail to answer the sheer amount of questions he does without there being a valid reason. It’s every week, without fail. What comes tumbling from his mouth bears no relation to the questions he’s asked.
He, like the majority of the party are frauds and the collective sigh of relief when they are finally buried could probably power a small country.

Well Sunak. You seem so confident that Labour have no plan and wil take us back to square one, so why not put your money where your mouth is and call a snap election. After all, you don't want to give Labour time to develop a worthy manifesto do you?

But we all know why you won't you pathetic cretin

Last edited:
Well Sunak. You seem so confident that Labour have no pland and wil take us back to square one, so why not put your money where your mouth is and call a snap election. After all, you don't want to give Labour time to develop a worthy mnifesto do you?

But we all know why you won't you pathetic cretin
Maybe we could have whip round and bet him £1,000 he hasn't got the balls to call an election?

And I can confidently assure you that school will be an exception. Not a rule.

Assuming of course Jon Ronson, a known satirist, wasn't being tongue in cheek.
The one thing Jon Ronson is not is a satirist. He's an investigative journalist in the 'gonzo' style of journalism (look it up). There's a world of difference.

He just doesn't get it.
The honest answer is " if we are speaking about dentistry I don't use an NHS dentist I go privately as do a huge proportion of the UK population (avoid saying because they have to ) so this is about us providing for those who choose not to or who cannot afford to "
Instead we get a word soup answer that makes him look out of touch. Who is his adviser? Caligula?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.