Roberto Firmino

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just know Txiki has been there many times talkin to them. Heard we have made a signing for 50m+ and could be a double deal.

Thanks for the update mate.....You heard we've made a 50m+ signing? If we talking 50-60mil type signing...isnt that more likely to be someone like Pogba?..thanks again for your replies...

Just know Txiki has been there many times talkin to them. Heard we have made a signing for 50m+ and could be a double deal.

Baffled as to who it might be as a double deal?

Clyne and schneiderlin?

Baffled as to who it might be as a double deal?

Clyne and schneiderlin?

I think he might just be referencing the potential of simultaneously signing Firmino / KDB from the Bundesliga - at 50m+, I'd guess it would be Firmino for 20m and KDB for 35-40m, or something along those lines.

I think he might just be referencing the potential of simultaneously signing Firmino / KDB from the Bundesliga - at 50m+, I'd guess it would be Firmino for 20m and KDB for 35-40m, or something along those lines.
My own guess is kdb and Firmino for 15-18+35-40= around 60-65m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.