Roberto Mancini

Of course he is a City legend but not quite sure of the need to regularly bump these threads other than to fuel the neediness of a few posters?

Pep is on a different level and so to are we as a club and side right now and thats all that matters.

Of course he is a City legend but not quite sure of the need to regularly bump these threads other than to fuel the neediness of a few posters?

Pep is on a different level and so to are we as a club and side right now and thats all that matters.
I actually agree with the gist of this but would say if there’s new quotes attributed to him then there’s no reason not to mention them.
I love the bloke but as you say, he’s no Pep.

I actually agree with the gist of this but would say if there’s new quotes attributed to him then there’s no reason not to mention them.
I love the bloke but as you say, he’s no Pep.

Its a great quote from Bobby but I'm certain I've read it before so its not new, hence my post but will hold my hands up if it is new?

Pound for pound probably our best ever manager.
Certainly the one who "got" us the best, in the modern day (80's onwards) for sure.

Legend isn't a strong enough word for him .

Haha loved this smile in the 6-1 Vs the rags

images

If Carlsberg did moments in time...

Mancini will alway be in my top 2 fav city managers.
His style, his crazyness, his passion and his time here where he did what we needed to start our successful period.

Bobby, pellers, book, reidy, keegan, horton, sven, etc all need to be celebrated anytime, because they are past managers shouldn't stop us talking about them especially if they are talking about us

Pound for pound probably our best ever manager.
Certainly the one who "got" us the best, in the modern day (80's onwards) for sure.

Legend isn't a strong enough word for him .

I think Pep is getting us now. At first I think he struggled to understand our mentality. Mancini certainly got us from day one.
The day after or a couple of days after he was grabbing lunch and took time out to come over to my friend and her little boys wearing their City stuff to sign stuff. She said he was incredibly charming. She is fit mind!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.