Robinho: first barca then santos then barca now besiktas

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by The Fixer, 11 Jun 2010.

1. What a whopper he is, whoring himself to anyone who'll take him......

Manchester City outcast Robinho keen to follow ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster to Besiktas
    Brazilian admits lure of reunion...
    By Matt Monaghan
    11 Jun 2010 15:25:00

Manchester City reject Robinho has admitted he would like to link up with ex-Real Madrid coach Bernd Schuster at Besiktas.

The German was named as successor to Mustafa Denizli in the Istanbul side's hot-seat this week. He previously guided the Brazilian renegade in Madrid and the pair lifted the La Liga title in 2008.

Robinho's loan spell at Santos is set to expire after the World Cup and he declared he would like to end his Premier League nightmare with a switch to Turkey. Speaking to reporters, Robinho said: "If Schuster is there, I could go too."

Several obstacles stand in the way of the deal, however. A swap deal for Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic has already been mooted, while Besiktas would struggle to match his £160,000-a-week wage packet.

2. frothy

frothy

3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    the two greatest brazilian players in the world in the turkish league?

4. he's hardly whoring himself, footballers get asked questions like these all the time, and journo's make them sound twice as bad. all he's said is "he could go".

5. He's a fcuking whore end of

6. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

You must really really love him. Trust me he's not worth it. You can do better.

7. what makes me laugh, in 08/09 in a mediocre side, in 31 appearances, he scored 14 and had 5 assists, milners valutation is similar, but robinho is a floP/<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:35 pm --<br /><br />
    No i just dont wear blue tinted specs.

8. Mancio

Mancio

ANYWAY BESIKTAS IS THE RIGHT SIDE FOR A BITCH LIKE HIM IS.

9. Forzacitizens

Forzacitizens

hai ragione ;)

10. Mancio

Mancio

lo sò ;)