Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks, let the scum have him!
Perfect fit for them.
They are building for top four, we are building to be the new Kings of Europe!

lukaku falls way below the standard i would expect yourselves, arsenal, chelsea to have as a striker. see him more of a spurs or PSG type of player. never get the impression that conte rates him, but should costa leave i guess it would have a domino effect.24 goals in 33 games is a great tally for someone who does not take penalties but the fee everton would look for would be £50 million plus i guess.

lukaku falls way below the standard i would expect yourselves, arsenal, chelsea to have as a striker. see him more of a spurs or PSG type of player. never get the impression that conte rates him, but should costa leave i guess it would have a domino effect.24 goals in 33 games is a great tally for someone who does not take penalties but the fee everton would look for would be £50 million plus i guess.

I don't see as much of him as you, but he's great when he has space and can run at people.
Some of his hold up/link up play can leave a little to be desired. Also i don't think he works
anywhere near hard enough to be in Pep's thoughts.

I think he'd be daft to leave you. He's definitely not a big fish in a small pond with a club like Everton and I think he'd go missing, a bit like Bony, at a team where he's not the main focus of attack.

He can become an Everton legend and with the money coming in and potential new stadium, it should be an exciting time for him.

I don't see as much of him as you, but he's great when he has space and can run at people.
Some of his hold up/link up play can leave a little to be desired. Also i don't think he works
anywhere near hard enough to be in Pep's thoughts.

as some have said about as good as Bony and i would not disagree with that. saw him play a europa league game in Bern where he scored a hat trick but needed about 15 chances to do so. nowhere near as good as he or his agent thinks he is !

He should stick with Everton and Koeman because he is building something there imo.

He is a perfect fit for you mate imo and should take stock of that by realising his current good form is because of Koeman, his team mates and being in the Everton side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.