Ross Barkley

Kun Aguero said:
Tevez City said:
Is he better than Milner ?

Not yet but he will be, he is only 17.

At 16 Milner was debuting and eventually scoring goals for Leeds in the Prem. Age decides nothing. If Milner progressed from his young form he would be the English Zizou. Instead he is a squad player on a very big club. There's a difference.

we dont need him! Get Cahill in January swap Tevez for Neymar and Ganso and we'll be complete!

Ricster said:
john-1975 said:
we dont need him! Get Cahill in January swap Tevez for Neymar and Ganso and we'll be complete!

Neymar has agreed to join Real Madrid

There seem to be denials from his camp about this but I hope its true as I think Real are the one team who could realistically pry Aguero away from us but signing Neymar on top of the fantastic forwards they already have should prevent that.

BTW that "Tevez for Neymar and Ganso" swap comment reminds me of something I saw on our club's Facebook yesterday:

Solomon Kwame Oppong: As a matter of urgency,EDEN HAZARD,VAN DE WEIL AND PATO should be signed to make Man City a complete team.Please take me very serious
Monday at 7:12pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.