Ross Barkley

My brother just spoke to ross barkley in nandos knightsbridge london. My brother asked him why was in london, arsenal or chelsea?. All barkley would say was wait and see. Nothing on SSN yetm

My brother just spoke to ross barkley in nandos knightsbridge london. My brother asked him why was in london, arsenal or chelsea?. All barkley would say was wait and see. Nothing on SSN yetm
Ah it's started the 'my family member has seen.....' In all seriousness we have offices in London and always had a feeling we'd make a move for him

I think they'd be happy to cash in on him. Token resistance before happily accepting the thick end of £30M.
Not even, they were looking for £50m last time and he's had a decent star to the season so I'd guess that figure hasn't changed.

Not even, they were looking for £50m last time and he's had a decent star to the season so I'd guess that figure hasn't changed.

I'd normally agree but I don't think Barkley is all that and I think Everton realise that. Their fans certainly do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.