Ross Barkley

We don't need Barkley, he missed his chance last year. Our 'homegrown' quota is fine now. I honestly don't think he's as good as De Bruyne and Sterling an doesn't improve the current squad.

He's also only 21 and has a lot to learn. Clearly loaded with talent, just needs to put in a position to succeed. He's basically being asked to carry a Premier League side and he isn't ready.

If he's willing and the price is right, you bring him to play behind YaYa. Bring him off the bench for YaYa, let him play as the no.10 in cup matches. He brings the same combo of pace and power as YaYa, just needs to learn how to command the game like YaYa.

We need to be keeping a eye on players like him stones and shelvey! Yes jonjo shelvey I never thought I would say that but I think he could be very useful for us in a couple of years when yayas time us up with us!

We need to be keeping a eye on players like him stones and shelvey! Yes jonjo shelvey I never thought I would say that but I think he could be very useful for us in a couple of years when yayas time us up with us!

No need for Voldemort at our club thank you.

We are going to have to replace 3 in coming 2 years imo the way shelvey is developing he could grow into a very very good play as well as barkley

Barkley is a fantastic talent who needs to be playing with better players, would love to see him at City in a season or two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.