Ross Barkley

And he's most definitely not a pep player.
thats rubbish. he's been great this season, 6 goals and 8 assists ?. when we played them the other week he was great, evertons best player.

Greedy, spurns so many chances through keeping onto the ball too long or shooting from silly distances, lackluster link up play and vision, bottles out of 50/50's..

Could go on for a while but I think you get the picture, would never fit in a Guardiola team and I don't think he'll ever reach the European Elite. A million miles away from Pogba.

I concur. Pogba would be the perfect replacement for Yaya.

Do you think Pogba is a like for like replacement for Toure? From what I've seen he cant/doesnt carry the ball on those marauding runs Yaya made his own in his heyday (although tbf I dont watch him play full games that often)

Do you think Pogba is a like for like replacement for Toure? From what I've seen he cant/doesnt carry the ball on those marauding runs Yaya made his own in his heyday (although tbf I dont watch him play full games that often)
No one is a like for like replacement for Yaya, he is unique.

I certainly believe there is absolutely no chance of him in a Pep team. His ball retention is one of the worst in Everton. IMO we have better chance at Stones fitting in a Pep team than this bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.