Rule question

Re: Rule question

Bigga said:
mcfc_nick said:
i dont know why, i didnt make the rules, i just know them :)

So you're saying that Dzeko can be gaining unfair advantage by being closer to the goalie than the defenders when a goal kick comes in and that's deemed legal??
yes he can, it would hardly be an advantage unless hart can kick it thee length of the pitch

mcfc_nick said:
Bigga said:
So you're saying that Dzeko can be gaining unfair advantage by being closer to the goalie than the defenders when a goal kick comes in and that's deemed legal??
yes he can, it would hardly be an advantage unless hart can kick it thee length of the pitch

Can I just say that Kasper had quite a kick on him. I'm sure he's not the only one who has one.

If that's your basis for an answer, then it's quite a sh*t rule!!

Bigga said:
mcfc_nick said:
i dont know why, i didnt make the rules, i just know them :)

It can't be an unfair advantage as it's within the rules. ;-)

Bigga said:
mcfc_nick said:

Can I just say that Kasper had quite a kick on him. I'm sure he's not the only one who has one.

If that's your basis for an answer, then it's quite a sh*t rule!!
it wasnt my basis for the rule, i was just saying my opinion on the comment you made, i just know what the rule is

Old thread but was just discussing this. I'm sure I remember some random player being booked for persistent offside in the late '80's or early '90's.
Offside is not a bookable offence Wouldnt be fair as defenders play the offside trap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.