Russian invasion of Ukraine

What really bugs me is trad Republicans are not standing up to the Manga Fascists.
Zelensky has now cancelled his appearance.
The problem is that MAGA have made a condition of passing Ukraine budget that a draconian set of rules apply on the Mexico border.

How does Putin - a war criminal go unmolested in the UAE and not be dragged off the The Hague.
Saudi and UAE are not signed up to the ICC.
I have to say I'm well pissed off with the UAE leadership. They are normally so professional in everything they do.
I guess they don't trust US offers of support anymore and are making sure they have support from elsewhere.

Saudi and UAE are not signed up to the ICC.
I have to say I'm well pissed off with the UAE leadership. They are normally so professional in everything they do.
I guess they don't trust US offers of support anymore and are making sure they have support from elsewhere.
Yep it's not a good look at all.
More ammo for the baying media hordes....or should I say whores..

Watched a video times radio Putin nationalising arms companies and drafting general mobilisation the fcuking midget murdering twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.