Russian invasion of Ukraine

Saudi and UAE are not signed up to the ICC.
I have to say I'm well pissed off with the UAE leadership. They are normally so professional in everything they do.
I guess they don't trust US offers of support anymore and are making sure they have support from elsewhere.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer'.

So fucking disappointed...
Telegraph Report on Putrid state vidit to UAE: https://archive.ph/8yLzk
You have to be realistic, someone has to keep the lines of communication open, there's very few countries that will discuss things with russia.

Lets hope it will bring benefits to the world by keeping them open.

Saudi and UAE are not signed up to the ICC.
I have to say I'm well pissed off with the UAE leadership. They are normally so professional in everything they do.
I guess they don't trust US offers of support anymore and are making sure they have support from elsewhere.
The UAE has been openly selling to Russia since the start of the war, ignoring US requests to support and respect sanctions. They have made their decision to put their economy first.

You have to be realistic, someone has to keep the lines of communication open, there's very few countries that will discuss things with russia.

Lets hope it will bring benefits to the world by keeping them open.
I kind of realise that, but 4 UAE companies were hit with UK sanctions within a few hours of Putrid touching down, so I'm not at all optimistic about that possibility.

4 UAE oil companies - not explicitly named in public postings or by the UK press:

Russia's Tass published their names:
- Oil Tankers,
- K&O Ship Management,
- Radiating World Shipping Services and
- Star Voyages Shipping

3 Chinese companies too (retaliation promised)

Last edited:
The UAE has been openly selling to Russia since the start of the war, ignoring US requests to support and respect sanctions. They have made their decision to put their economy first.

They have a pretty similar governance model to Russia, just with less incompetence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.