"Russia's Hooligan Army" BBC2 Tonight

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by 1.618034, 16 Feb 2017.

1. blueju

blueju

1.50?? How much is chips and gravy?

2. Nah, i was surrounded by them in Cyprus and they were the most arrogant and mouthy kn*bs i've ever had the misfortune in meeting.
    Was like being around a mob of Cockneys

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Probably just cancel their leave.

4. Alex-MCFC

Alex-MCFC

Ingolstadt in spirit - Manchester my abode
    It's only really the 'proper' Russian areas that have this problem, so the places of old Kievan Rus like Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yaroslavl etc and the Russianised places like Rostov. They're the places festering with the far right, weirdo hooligan groups. Anywhere else in Russia, they get targeted my the aforementioned groups. I remember the example being Terek Grozny from the Caucasus that always clash with these groups, as they class them as mongrels and not 'proper' Russians.

So, for the World Cup - anyone who is going best bet would be places like Sochi to be honest.

5. Unlike people you'd find in England then.......

6. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

Absolutely sickening watching this.
    How irrespective of race, creed or whatever country you are from how you can get gratuitous pleasure from kicking another man in the head and stamping on him is beyond me.
    It upset me very much.

7. CTID1988

CTID1988

I think the ones in Bulgaria got in my good books because one of them played with my todger (female), amazing how that can help heal relations.

8. purplenose

purplenose

Horizontal dancing instructor
    Upsets you? I agree with your views on people kicking and stamping on peoples heads, I dont get it myself either.

However it happens in every single town here usually of a weekend night, and much worse thing than kicking and head stamping in other places.

No point in letting it upset you, wont make any difference.

9. BLUEMATT23

BLUEMATT23

yes very true. It's not right in any scenario even outside football. Just sad how respect has just gone out of society now.

10. CTID1988

CTID1988

Even in the "audition" thing they were allowing kicks and stamps to the head, they're fucking stupid. I've never understood how anybody can do that