S.O.S.Save Our Shaun (Merged)

Re: S.O.S.

black mamba said:
SWP is reborn , and lookin' more like his old self again .....

i don't believe that he ever really wanted to leave here in the first place , and was talked into it ......... and in truth the move to Chelsea probably did him more harm than good.

He's too good a player to let go in my view.

only this :) i thought he was good end of last season ran them ragged down the sides!

Love him hope he stays which i think he will

on a sad note just look at his twitter some racist **** going on at him

Cartmansanger Eric Cartman
@
@StringyMCFC @MCFC @swp29 SWP is a gawping black faggot, he'll be playing for Peterborough this time next year. #Citehtowinfuckall #shitteh
26 minutes ago
»

gavenackers Gaven Ackers
@
@Cartmansanger racist?
21 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

@
@gavenackers Just hate City pal. I hate everybody. Especially useless black fucks who can't cross a ball & let their country down @swp29
13 minutes ago

swp29 Shaun W-Phillips
@
@Cartmansanger so u being rascist now, don't understand ppl like that, what u following for hahahahahaha just got to laugh at some 1 like u
7 minutes ago

@
@swp29 You've been making people laugh on the pitch for years pal. Do you get a kick out of letting you country down you gawping queer? #fag
3 minutes ago
in reply to ↑

@swp29
Shaun W-Phillips
@Cartmansanger yea I know and very proud that can entertain u
44 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

mcfcliam said:
^

What a prick that guy is on twitter.

I hope he gets bitten by a rattlesnake.

Absolutely he is .....

what a first class wanker , and a racist to boot!

black mamba said:

i don't believe that he ever really wanted to leave here in the first place , and was talked into it ......... and in truth the move to Chelsea probably did him more harm than good.

with due respect that statement is based more on sentiment than hard facts

Mancini isnt too great at rotating IMO. He tends to favour the must not lose approach and as a result is happier with the Barry's and Milners over Swp and to some extent Johnson.

swp could quite easily do a job in home games against Swansea/QPR/Wigan/West brom/Norwich/Sunderland etc...

whp.blue said:
black mamba said:

with due respect that statement is based more on sentiment than hard facts

Why ?

Would you say he was a better player on his return from Chelsea , than before he went?

What good did it REALLY do him to leave City ???

SWP was never the type to moan about more money , or demand moves away from the club , before the sudden move to Chelsea ........ quite the opposite in fact , he appeared to be very happy !

The reason for his improved form in these friendlies is all too obvious ..... it's NOT to put himself in any shop window ...... it's because he loves this club and doesn't want to leave it , but he's fully aware that because of last seasons poor efforts on his part , he's at the point where he might have to , or even be forced to .....

and his actions now are speaking volumes for his desire to be a part of our future!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Mancini isnt too great at rotating IMO. He tends to favour the must not lose approach and as a result is happier with the Barry's and Milners over Swp and to some extent Johnson.

swp could quite easily do a job in home games against Swansea/QPR/Wigan/West brom/Norwich/Sunderland etc...
I prefer players who can do the job against ALL teams.

the heart says keep him the head says he's not good enough to help us win the league. who would be dropped to play him?

silva - no
mario - no
milner - no
dzeko - no
johnson - no
kun - no
tevez - no

no place in the squad sweep, soz

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.