Sadcafe

Hernandez is a good player imho, better than Balotelli? I don't know, more consistent at the moment? I think so.

Balotelli is showing signs of improvement when it comes to his discipline and that is great because discipline or the lack of it is his biggest enemy.

At the same time, I have to say that I think Hernandez is also a tit with his badge kissing after being at the club for 5 minutes.

I can understand when the likes of Scholes, Giggs etc kiss the United Badge, but Hernandez? Makes me cringe.

It is also funny how they complain that some of the goals from Balotelli came from penalties or from a Hattrick against Villas when the majority of the goals from Hernandez come from tap ins from the 6 yard box or from shooting himself in the face.

Overall I don't think you can really compare the too. Hernandez imho is more of a poacher, Balotelli is technically superior but really needs to sort his head out.

I actually think Kompany has been better than Vidic this season.

Do you now understand how fn* ridiculous it is to compare Lescott with Rio, and Johnson with Valencia? I believe in our players but some of them simply lack a kind of consistency. You were blinded by the Sunderland win.

Not to pile on, but whatever his potential, Balotelli hardly made much of a case for the "better than Hernandez now" argument, either.

Dzeko didn't show much signs of being vastly better than the top scorer of Premier League, Berbatov.

avoidconfusion said:
Hernandez is a good player imho, better than Balotelli? I don't know, more consistent at the moment? I think so.

Balotelli is showing signs of improvement when it comes to his discipline and that is great because discipline or the lack of it is his biggest enemy.

At the same time, I have to say that I think Hernandez is also a tit with his badge kissing after being at the club for 5 minutes.

I can understand when the likes of Scholes, Giggs etc kiss the United Badge, but Hernandez? Makes me cringe.

It is also funny how they complain that some of the goals from Balotelli came from penalties or from a Hattrick against Villas when the majority of the goals from Hernandez come from tap ins from the 6 yard box or from shooting himself in the face.

Overall I don't think you can really compare the too. Hernandez imho is more of a poacher, Balotelli is technically superior but really needs to sort his head out.

I actually think Kompany has been better than Vidic this season.

Well Balotelli showed Hernandez what for tonight didn't he.

Balotelli had no open goals to tap the ball into tonight.

Criticizing Balotelli tonight (as many on the main forum are) is crazy. The main problems were defence imploding and the midfield being completely overrun by the meccas known as Jay Spearing and Lucas.

Balotelli had to resort to long range shots simply because nothing was given to him. Wank service yet again, no surprise with Silva - our only world class creator - on the bench.

Fergie (or Baconface if you prefer) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mancini. Players are not your problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.