Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have another look at the second goal QPR scored on Championship day. Mancini' reaction towards Nasri (and his effort!) will tell you everything you need to know!

He is a definite talent, just like hundreds of others who ply their trade for a decade in top teams, but his WILLINGNESS TO APPLY THAT TALENT TO THE TEAM ETHIC (yes, that's shouting!) seems lacking, and there is no room for self-centered, arrogant twats in Pep's City team...or many other teams, apparently.

He is on the wrong side of the age peak, and is not a player who relies on his fitness to add to his obvious talents. I expect that in 5 years, 10 is a definite, he will be a fat fuck with a young slut on his arm, solely because he has some coin! Oh wait, did I say years? I meant days, possibly hours!!!
Exactly how Yaya turned out - yeah?

Selfish? Like you ask him for 100 pounds and he refused? As he surely isn't selfish on the pitch, passing is his job and there is no many better than him in that.

Arrogant? In what? Because he wears expensive clothes, drive expensive cars and shags birds you can only dream about? That's average young footballer for you.

Wasted his time with us? Won two titles and two cups, played some 40 games per season, was regular starter for two managers and got awarded with fancy new contract before Pep came. Guess it was wasting time with us contract award.

You're talking bullshit without any single thing to show to back your opinion. If you said, he could do more, I'd agree, but this is simple character assassinating drivel with roots in media and arsenal fans from the moment he signed for City. And, of course, I don't expect you to say it is. He was neither selfish, nor arrogant, nor anything like that before.
Absolutely this

Exactly how Yaya turned out - yeah?
Yaya is his own category. Here has never before been, and in the future there will never be, a player like Yaya. He can control a game at a canter, he can change a game with a pass or surge or free kick, and he has also been capable of frustrating the hell out of you because he sometimes doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Yaya is Yaya.

Yaya is his own category. Here has never before been, and in the future there will never be, a player like Yaya. He can control a game at a canter, he can change a game with a pass or surge or free kick, and he has also been capable of frustrating the hell out of you because he sometimes doesn't seem to give a fuck.

Yaya is Yaya.
Yaya is legend

How the hell someone could be such idiot to not want this guy in the squad. World class.

I think the idiot is Nasri, don't you???

Wasted his bloody talent that some of us would of given there right arm for....

We simply couldn't keep him now if we wanted to, that pisses me off more than anything as last year he was given the opportunity to stay but took the easy route, now we are overflowing with midfielders... his talent is undeniable, his brain capacity not so much!!!

Yaya is Yaya.
My point has gone completely over your head I feel. It wasn't too long ago Yaya was in the "I don't give a shit" mode and Pep has turned him around - short memories

My point has gone completely over your head I feel. It wasn't too long ago Yaya was in the "I don't give a shit" mode and Pep has turned him around - short memories
But Ya Ya wants to stay. Nasri has made it clear he doesnt. So Pep will rightly fuck him off.

Different stories. Yaya took the humiliation of being frozen out of the team. Worked his bollocks off and deserved his chance when presented to him.
Nasri fucked off at the first chance even though Pep made it clear he wanted him to stay.
His bridge has well and truly burnt.
He looked class last night but like others, i doubt he has the character to maintain that for a full season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.