School Issues. Safeguarding report

Thanks for all the good wishes and support
Got a crime number and a txt to tell me it has been sent for allocation, so will see how far that goes.
Again thanks for all your input and it can be a divisive issue with more than one valid school of thought.
It's only fair really that your lad has the final say on how far it goes as far as trying to get these lads charged, if that is the intention in contacting the police.
He will have to provide a witness statement, which will be taken in the form of a video recorded conversation probably by virtue of his age. If these lads are charged that could potentially lead to court. Your lad's video interview would be played as his evidence in chief, but he would still need to attend court as a witness to answer questions. It is only fair he decide if he wants to do that I suppose. What are his views on that, have you spoken with him about it yet or have you left it for now while he gets it over it all?

@talkativesprout where are you based bud?
I'm in Romiley but the school is dukinfield

I would seriously look at taking this as high and as far as you can, because Your poor son has suffered GBH at the hands of these little shits. Find out who your local MP is and write to them with your complaint about school. Also ensure that a copy of the letter is sent to the head of your local education office and to the Head Teacher. That'll certainly roll a grenade into the situation and hopefully gain their full attention. Good luck ;)
Ironically for the school it's the shadow education secretary.

It's only fair really that your lad has the final say on how far it goes as far as trying to get these lads charged, if that is the intention in contacting the police.
He will have to provide a witness statement, which will be taken in the form of a video recorded conversation probably by virtue of his age. If these lads are charged that could potentially lead to court. Your lad's video interview would be played as his evidence in chief, but he would still need to attend court as a witness to answer questions. It is only fair he decide if he wants to do that I suppose. What are his views on that, have you spoken with him about it yet or have you left it for now while he gets it over it all?

His choice will be final, but I would let witness support go through it with him and then defend his decision.

Please dont tell me this is All Saints mate....both my lads go there and have both been subject to bullying, which the school hasn't sorted out....my eldest lad is now in 4th year and had 4 years of hell....he too, is a chunky lad and doesn't want to fight back.

I'm in Romiley but the school is dukinfield

Ironically for the school it's the shadow education secretary.

His choice will be final, but I would let witness support go through it with him and then defend his decision.
I live right opposite which I think is more than probably the school in question and 2 minutes from the other secondary school, my son was bullied at school but he was at a school in stalybridge, he ended up with a serious head injury which he left him with problems, kids at that age are very reluctant to admit to being bullied, if you want to pm me I can give you my address if he has any problems outside school after this he only has to walk over to mine plus I might be able to ask a an older boy to keep his eye on this issue, hope this gets sorted because the worry of it is so frustrating,

There is also sitsiam gym in ashton....i used to train there years ago along with one in stockport that has since closed....there did used to be a master skens muay thai gym in stockport, not sure if its still there
I.M.O. there is no martial art better for self defence and confidence building.

I got bullied at school in Gorton (aged 7 to 9).....I put up with it until I was 9 then flipped

Never got bullied by anyone ever again. I became a right fucking psycho though.

This got me in loads of trouble as the slightest hint of intimidation I went beserk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.