School Issues. Safeguarding report

I know you mean well but the lad’s getting bullied already, carrying around a little diary is gonna attract more bullies lol

Sorry to hear about ur son btw op, hope it gets sorted.

Sorry, who mentioned carrying it around and showing everyone? Can easily be done at home.

Thanks for all the good wishes and support
Can’t the op brick the bullies windows and petrol bomb the dads car

The one i know, lives in Dukinfield, You can get to fuck if you think i'm modernising his house and pimping his ride as well as letting his kid bully mine as well.

Violence begets violence
True, but the cold hard fact is it usually transfers it to some other poor twat meaning my lad will be bully free but another poor kid will end up getting it. Moral dilemma for sure. As for boxing/fighting training, it is something we have discussed and he has agreed (it was that or i drag him out of that school) At this moment in his development he just doesn't have the testosterone, the flip side is he will have the skills needed when he literally and metaphorically grows a pair :)

Got a crime number and a txt to tell me it has been sent for allocation, so will see how far that goes.

Again thanks for all your input and it can be a divisive issue with more than one valid school of thought.

I fucking hate bullies and the weak and pathetic attitude of schools in dealing with it. What makes it worse is that you've raised it with the school and all they've done is pay you lip service. I really hope this comes back and bites them on the arse.

The hospital however have played a blinder because the school have a duty of care to your son whilst he is on educational premises and will be shitting it due to their apparent lack of action, which resulted in the flagging up of a safeguarding issue. A bust lip is one thing, but for him to have suffered a broken arm, which incidentally in criminal law would be a Section 20 Assault (GBH) for us older folk, does not reflect well on their standards and their ability to protect victims of bullying. Even though you seem to be reasonable don't be with the school, they'll try andxworm their way out of it, but they've let your son down and need their arses kicking. A mention of media, local MP or the borough education office always seems to assist in making sure the Head teacher gets off their arse and deals with the matter, as opposed to delegating it to a head of year or pastoral care. Good luck and good luck to your lad, does he not fancy taking up boxing or a martial art, that's the best way for him to distribute some future justice.

I fucking hate bullies and the weak and pathetic attitude of schools in dealing with it. What makes it worse is that you've raised it with the school and all they've done is pay you lip service. I really hope this comes back and bites them on the arse.

The hospital however have played a blinder because the school have a duty of care to your son whilst he is on educational premises and will be shitting it due to their apparent lack of action, which resulted in the flagging up of a safeguarding issue. A bust lip is one thing, but for him to have suffered a broken arm, which incidentally in criminal law would be a Section 20 Assault (GBH) for us older folk, does not reflect well on their standards and their ability to protect victims of bullying. Even though you seem to be reasonable don't be with the school, they'll try andxworm their way out of it, but they've let your son down and need their arses kicking. A mention of media, local MP or the borough education office always seems to assist in making sure the Head teacher gets off their arse and deals with the matter, as opposed to delegating it to a head of year or pastoral care. Good luck and good luck to your lad, does he not fancy taking up boxing or a martial art, that's the best way for him to distribute some future justice.

Cheers bud.

Head Teacher? Didn't have the decency to avail herself to me or my son. She hasn't even told him to get well soon.

Cheers bud.

Head Teacher? Didn't have the decency to avail herself to me or my son. She hasn't even told him to get well soon.

I would seriously look at taking this as high and as far as you can, because Your poor son has suffered GBH at the hands of these little shits. Find out who your local MP is and write to them with your complaint about school. Also ensure that a copy of the letter is sent to the head of your local education office and to the Head Teacher. That'll certainly roll a grenade into the situation and hopefully gain their full attention. Good luck ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.