Scottish Blues

With reference to yesterday's pre match thread, some of your womenfolk appear to be at large down here. Would you mind rounding them up? They are mithering some of our more sensitive posters on here..

Anyone know of any City clubs or best pubs to watch games in Inverness? Failing that where do the Perth guys go to watch games on Tv

Head down from Kilmarnock when I can, usually head down myself which costs a fortune on fuel or head down with the Mrs and stay overnight. That, combined with working shifts and very recently becoming a father means I only get down 2 or 3 times per season.

Used to be a member of Billy McNeil supporters club, met a couple of the guys who were brilliant.

I tend to drive down from Coylton for Midweek and Sunday Matches, if you're looking to carshare?

If any Blues north of the Border are interested, our Branch (Carlisle & District) runs a coach to all home games & some aways. We already pick up a few Scots at M6 Junc 42 (car parking nearby). Feel free to PM me if you would like more info.

I lived in Manchester in 60's and moved back to scotland in 1975. Have always been a lifelong blue and in 60's followed them home and away.I now live in west lothian and try to get down as often as possible. Drive down and take two of my grandsons aged 8 and 14 who are now diehard supporters. We're driving down for the Bournmouth game. They love it but it costs me a fortune at the shop.
I stay in a village and I know of at least one other person here that follows them and travels down for most matches. My son is also a supporter but he cant make it for the bournmouth game. Luckily I recently retired so I'm able to go to more games than the last few seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.