Scottish Blues

Head down from Kilmarnock when I can, usually head down myself which costs a fortune on fuel or head down with the Mrs and stay overnight. That, combined with working shifts and very recently becoming a father means I only get down 2 or 3 times per season.

Used to be a member of Billy McNeil supporters club, met a couple of the guys who were brilliant.

From what I gather, and from this thread it seems most of the Scottish blues are based towards the east cost.

Used to meet up with a couple of Blues from Ayr.Brothers they were.We used to stay in Sport City Travelodge and drink in the Nags Head.
Sadly the Nags Head is no longer there.

I'm in Camelon Falkirk and travel with 3 fellow blues from Fife for every game as we're all season ticket holders. If game on sat at 3 we try to get the 8.12 from Edin and 18.16 return otherwise take turns with cars. Always guys from Edin etc on the 8.12 train down. Sometimes spaces in car as in today as I'm in Alicante but found a pub with game on.

I head down from Glasgow for home games on the train. Meet friends and family and sometimes stay over, wish I'd done it today!! Been a long day don't get back to Glasgow till after midnight! Used to do away games to but struggle for tickets now

The NE Supporters Club used to be pretty active and seems to be the only official club for me but they seem to have gone pretty quiet. I've previously considered an Edinburgh branch as there seems to be enough that travel regularly but not sure I can devote the time.

I go to most homes with Mrs Ledge, Mini Ledge and my brother from South Queensferry and tend to go by car. We leave six hours before KO which gives us time for a couple if pints in the Townley and get home ten hours after leaving. We meet up with a couple of mates from Leith who take the train.

It would be good to get something official set up if someone was willing to devote some time.

The NE Supporters Club used to be pretty active and seems to be the only official club for me but they seem to have gone pretty quiet. I've previously considered an Edinburgh branch as there seems to be enough that travel regularly but not sure I can devote the time.

I go to most homes with Mrs Ledge, Mini Ledge and my brother from South Queensferry and tend to go by car. We leave six hours before KO which gives us time for a couple if pints in the Townley and get home ten hours after leaving. We meet up with a couple of mates from Leith who take the train.

It would be good to get something official set up if someone was willing to devote some time.

just so hard for most folk to get tickets nowadays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.