Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Limited amounts of season tickets still left. http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets/2015-16-Seasoncards-for-Waiting-List

Ur997pu.jpg

with the fact there are season tickets left shows how they hav badly marketed them, when season tickets went on sale they were saying those down the waiting list have no chance of a season ticket for next year, well it appears everyone has been offered one, and yet still some remain, this despite having in excess of 10000 on the waiting list.

with the fact there are season tickets left shows how they hav badly marketed them, when season tickets went on sale they were saying those down the waiting list have no chance of a season ticket for next year, well it appears everyone has been offered one, and yet still some remain, this despite having in excess of 10000 on the waiting list.

Maybe so but still a few weeks to go til kick off, surely we can expect them to sell out?

It's because all the £299 tickets have gone - a lot of the wait-listers thought they were gonna get the cheapo tickets...
Interestingly I did have a look on the OS a couple of weeks ago and in 201 where I'm at, which are the second most expensive GA tickets, you're down the the fingers of one and two hands left so there are enough of us numpties to still keep filling the expensive blocks...

Limited amount of season tickets left?

If we sell them out then that's absolutely superb IMO. If we manage to get Pogba then I think it could happen.

If there are only a couple of hundred or so left I would expect them to say they are sold out in the next day or two whether they have sold or not, before Chelsea match tickets go on sale. Otherwise selling season tickets for seats that have been bought for the Chelsea game complicates things.

I agree with you a bit. Certainly, the Club didn't make much effort initially to retain Blues who had been priced out of the Premium seats!

However, we are faced with a media onslaught that could have made selling the last few hundred season cards harder. We are a Club and IMHO it is up to all of us to promote watching the Blues to friends etc. it's not just the job of the marketing team.

Hopefully new signings will increase demand in the run up to the new season.

I think it all depends on how many season tickets we've sold, and how many are left. If we've sold in the 40,000's( 3, 4, 5, etc), and we only have a couple of hundred season tickets left, that isn't bad going. It we've only sold 40,000, and just over(1, maybe 2), and we still have a hundreds of season tickets to sell/left(say 500 and upwards), that isn't great. TBF none of us know how many season tickets have been sold. But just above the 40,000 mark,(1, 2) and 3000 away fans, leaves us in the region of 10,000 matchday tickets to sell, which we aren't going to sell due to expensive matchday tickets. Especially against the smaller clubs, who will bring a small away follow.(1000-1500 fans or less)

Yeah but wont their come a point where they will just flog them for £299 like they usually do with any left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.