Season Card Reservations/Relocations Direct Debit update 11/6

Maybe but my guess is there are not enough left to make it worth upsetting people who may have paid £600 - £700 in the last week or so to make it worth it. As jrb says we don't know how many are left but looking around the planner my guess is less than 1000. Based on a rough guess of 7-8000 seats available. and assuming about 6000 - 7000 wil be kept for matchday sales.

Didn't renew last season, however I want to this season but I can't see the Platinum Option, only Gold.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

I have tried mate, but the stadium plan doesn't load. I will try ringing the ticket office if they are open.

Cheers.
When you click on select, look at the bottom right hand side and there is a choose seat option, that should load the planner, unless you're on android as it doesn't work on my tablet.

I have tried mate, but the stadium plan doesn't load. I will try ringing the ticket office if they are open.

Cheers.

Happened to me, mate. The ticket site is really buggy. I logged in the next day to try again and it was fine. Best ringing up to make sure.

When you click on select, look at the bottom right hand side and there is a choose seat option, that should load the planner, unless you're on android as it doesn't work on my tablet.
Just tried it myself and planner loads but is all blacked out, sold out ? or bug ?

The planner loads fine when I am on the Gold option so they are not sold out yet, but I want Platinum. Will have to ring if they are open.

The planner loads fine when I am on the Gold option so they are not sold out yet, but I want Platinum. Will have to ring if they are open.
Yes your right, available for gold but not for platinum, best of luck with it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.