Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

As long as their mate has at least a 'forwarding' level membership with them, which costs £20, they can transfer the ticket. Nobody has to share a phone for the tickets

This is correct. Talking to a rag today about it. That's exactly what he said.

I hope not. There’s people been waiting for years to get one, gets a bit annoying when certain groups keep getting let through in front of you.
That's the problem though, no groups have got in ahead of anyone with this. It's just been a free for all. I'd much rather they did the waiting list again. Atleast it's fair and everyone knows where they stood. Especially with the redevelopment.

That's the problem though, no groups have got in ahead of anyone with this. It's just been a free for all. I'd much rather they did the waiting list again. Atleast it's fair and everyone knows where they stood. Especially with the redevelopment.
Existing seasoncard holders have just been allowed to apply to add a junior as flexi-gold without any wait. I agree otherwise with what you say.

From what a rag has told me they have big problems with touts who have hundreds of season cards which they sell for a huge profit every game. Maybe this is a way to clamp down. That said they are rags so fuck ‘em
There was an article online about a year ago saying it was a problem at many PL clubs with some having thousands of members and ST holders who sell for a profit every game.
I think that Ged Sounds Off bloke wrote something about it in KOTK. I'll check.

Existing seasoncard holders have just been allowed to apply to add a junior as flexi-gold without any wait. I agree otherwise with what you say.
Only ones who were sent the link via email which certainly wasn't all who met the criteria.

It was very clandestine.

The policy / flexi gold was designed for a season card holder to be able to a junior. I don’t see it being unfair as City have done what they said they would do. Hopefully adult Blues who are desperate for a season card get the chance if one soon, too.

The policy / flexi gold was designed for a season card holder to be able to a junior. I don’t see it being unfair as City have done what they said they would do. Hopefully adult Blues who are desperate for a season card get the chance if one soon, too.
It's unfair that a family with access to a season ticket get to expand the number they have with no criteria for doing so while members with 1000's of point aren't given access to get themselves on the ladder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.