Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

For now. Pep won't be here forever. Neither will the success on the pitch. Let's see how many of the new fans stick around then in a 62,000 seater stadium. We'll still be here though won't we, regardless of the continuing season ticket and match day ticket prices rises.

Platinum season ticket. £795. SSL1, block 115.
I said to SWMBO, that mine is now over £900, just less than £50 a game
She said "stay with it whilst Pep's here, then make a decision. You've always said it will never get better than this"

She's right, but close to a grand on football tickets means there's even less chance of me buying any domestic cup tickets
I already give the CL a swerve

Reactions: jrb
It wouldn’t be so bad if you could give your season ticket up for a couple of years, if you’re struggling financially, in the knowledge you could get it back. We all have lean years, where football has to take back seat. The reality is, if you give your season ticket up, that’s it. So people who can’t really afford it will struggle on. I don’t see city as a hobby. It’s a way of life.

Having re-read the email I think the £965 includes the Platinum. So it's an increase of £35. Not too bad.
I did wonder? I’m in 104 and wondered why yours was so much more. I can live with £35, but counting down to when I’m 65 (I’m 60!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.