Season Tickets - 2024/25 | Average increases of 5% despite record profits

I'm in a mess, thought I'd had til may to sort it out. I'd put some aside to renew but has spent it on emergencies and thought I had longer to grab back the missing £500 :( I have to pay for two tickets, and have no income. Staggered along managing til now really, I think this year is d day.. stood in the school pick up queue absolutely gutted. Has those seats since 2003, same view as Maine road. Just need to find it in two weeks. Can't do tye credit option, as no income so fail credit things. I'd ask my sister but at the moment she's a tight arsed woman. Harsh. But true. Any banks with dodgy locks I can rob ;) :(
You've had some good advice on the 10 monthly payments so that's an option for you, but there is also an option to renew now and pay all in one go in July, which might help if you prefer to pay all at once?1000030161.jpg

Just to put a bit of perspective on it in my mind: this morning I went for my annual eye test and as my vision has changed I’m having to have new glasses.
My season card price for my beloved club? £495
My new glasses? £504

Is that for adult or over 65 though? The price disparity seems alot between adult and over 65. Especially as it's increasing year on year pricing families out.

I’m fortunate to have the full amount to pay it in once. Not the greatest lover of direct debits my dad always instilled in me if you can pay it in one pay it so you don’t have to ever worry about it should something change.

Mines up £75, could cut the platinum but I would deffo fall behind on the aways then.

Personal preference but I’m guessing some will be old school in that way like me.
As you get older you realise not everything your parents taught you was correct.

Interest free S/T instalments is one of the best things City have ever done.

I'm sure you pay lots of stuff on DD as we all do.

Each to their own I suppose but it's a perk you are missing out on.

Did that last season & boy did I regret it! Was high ish in CB1 & was convinced to move to kiddies corner of CB1/FS…I absolutely hate it :)
But did it for the grandson who’s now a bonafide blue & watches highlights of the games when he gets in from nursery school. I’m now demanding level 2 such are the scars :)
Fair enough but if it's a case of going or not because of cost then it's an option.

We got shunted to 115 for the cup game Saturday. Fuckin awful and would never go down there given the choice.
Rows at the back maybe but near the front, waste of time.

Two seasons ago I moved from a corner on level 1 to midway up SS3, I think it gives a better perspective of the game and it saved me £200.
Middle section of SS3 is incredible value. I love it there and moving from ES3 when it opened was the best move ever for me.

Is that for adult or over 65 though? The price disparity seems alot between adult and over 65. Especially as it's increasing year on year pricing families out.
Over 65. CBL1 Front row. I love it. Before I chose (when it was easier to get a SC) I tried all 4 stands NSEW and different levels. This was the best as far as I was concerned.

I read on the BBC this morning the inflation rate is now 3.4%. The price is my season ticket has gone up 3.5% so I have no complaints.

I’ve been reading on here recently quite a few comments about how the Club are slowly trying to force the Senior (over 65) season ticket holders out in favour of day trippers or those who pay the full price for their season ticket. I’d have to say the evidence doesnt support that theory.
12% increase on mine..so much higher than inflation rate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.