Season Tickets - 2024/25

Considering how many people are saying they’re being priced out, I’m amazed they’re not more popular.

Obviously if you’re in an area you’ve been in a while and you like it, it’s not ideal having to move seats. But if I was faced with a choice of having to sack it off because of cost or saving upward of £700 to move to an affordable area, I think I could live with not seeing my old neighbours for a couple of hours.

They're incredible value for money. If you go by yourself it's a no brainer. Don't know whether any other club does anything similar? Rather pay a bit more myself and try and get in SS3 as I prefer a bit of atmosphere and it's generally full of working class blues. CB3 seems to be getting full of tourist types despite the excellent view. The sceptic in me thinks they may still be in existence to prise people onto them to liberate more double seats.

I thought Silver wasn't a bad idea either as an option, but how they applied it was all wrong. I think pro rata it was a little bit cheaper per game but then had to pay full price for ESL teams? If it was the same price pro rata and the ESL teams were £45-50 say some people may have adopted it. People sacrificing Spurs and Chelsea for example.

Reactions: PPT
VG is great. I use it every year and it gets you to see lots diff parts of the ground. Plus meet other blues for a season. I travel with friends and we all sit diff areas of ground. Im in ssl3 this season and like it but im gonna do VG till new stand opens and see what is available then. For peeps that are struggling to pay for there seat they shud have looked at VG as it only £33 monthly payments. Plus all the benefits of any other sc. no brainer

Presumably Stan Collymore is going to hand back the cash he pocketed as a Premier League footballer then?

Of course not. The blokes generally a bell end he's just highlighting that looking back this was predicted. I'll go further and in a few years time most games will be watched by people sitting at home wearing virtual reality headsets. It will feel like you're at the game without the hassle and expense of getting there and back.

Quite eerie that. 94 so Premier League had only just started and people were already prophesying how things would play out.

We saw during the covid seasons how shit the games were behind closed doors or reduced capacity. Even having to put crowd noises on in the background as it was damaging their 'product'. Clubs seem to all have very short memories and treat the match-going fans with contempt.

Unfortunately TV is controlling football with the daft kick-off times. Can you remember when Sky even had the nerve to try PPV for absolutely shite games about 10-15 years ago?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.