Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

So they never went on open sale.

The waiting list isnt open sale then is it ? And if they didnt go on open sale it's safe to assume not everyone on the list got one.
Don't see why you want to push the story we haven't sold all the available season tickets, what would the club get out of stopping selling them, now weeks before the start of the season and before our transfers are done, they have no reason to.

Anyone could join the 'waiting list' a get a season ticket straight away until yesterday (open sale), and everyone on the list was able to but for the last four weeks or so.

The wasn't even a 'waiting list' in effect, as that implied priority given the longer people had been longer, but it didn't work like that this year.

City do it to manage demand, if big stars are to come then they may be more confident of making more money on a match by match basis, however having a cut off of end of June at which a sell out would be announced regardless of tickets sold seems more likely to me. It is what is done on a lot of match days too, and it is used as a defence for high pricing.

There are just over 13,000 on the waiting list. They might have been "on sale" for numbers 1 - 500 on the list as they have done in the past.
That seems a very high figure. I don't know anything about the process but is it possible that the first few thousand numbers relate to fans who were on the queue some time ago and got tickets or left for whatever reason? In some respects I hope there are 13,000 the waiting list as it suggests the North Stand extension wont be far off.

I was number 1298 on list and i got myself one. On the 7th anyone on waiting list could get one

The waiting list numbers have nothing to do with order of priority, lots of people have paid the deposit and won't purchase unless the cheaper£299'or £380 seas are available but if your prepared to,pay for a seat in the upper price range you'll almost certain to get one no matter how long you've been on the list.

Good news that they have sold out despite many saying they weren't renewing. Let's hope we all get to witness something special next season.
I've been on the waiting list for 2 years for one more ticket, I have 7 in East 110 and south stand but require one more for the group who attend with me.
Not sure if it's cos I'm waiting for 110 or 3 together in south stand but iv been told maybe next year..

Never understood this not buying one unless 'we are all together. Get a ticket and get into the game. You will soon get to know people around you.

Never understood this not buying one unless 'we are all together. Get a ticket and get into the game. You will soon get to know people around you.
I need mine together as half of those are foster children ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.