Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

When did you try to get One? I got mine at 9am as soon as opened online. Even managed to move it at the end of the day to get closer to family.
Tried for two years, spoke to city last month and he thinks next season to get 3 seats together

Overpriced season tickets taken off sale after being on open sale to anyone who wants to join the waiting list and buy on the same day for four weeks. Couldn't care less how it is dressed up by someone on twitter, anyone could join and buy for almost 4 weeks, open sale to me.

If you stop selling something it isn't sold out it, just means you have stopped selling. Anyone can see City struggled to sell this year (even value golds on sale for days) and it shows they are over priced.

Open sale to you....
But you're wrong.

Christ -
There are some pedantic,cynical,sceptical & down right negative folk on here.
Just chill & go with the flow. Be thankful that you've got one cos it's goina be a blockbuster season & they'll be like gold dust by Xmas.
Perfection doesn't exist,just settle for very good peeps !

Open sale to you....
But you're wrong.

I think the selling of all match tickets today proves what I was saying, it is just sales strategy but some lap it up.

But I suppose you are the type who gets a good discount on windows and kitchens by agreeing to be a "show home", just as the season tickets "sold out" and you had to be on a exclusive "waiting list".

Christ -
There are some pedantic,cynical,sceptical & down right negative folk on here.
Just chill & go with the flow. Be thankful that you've got one cos it's goina be a blockbuster season & they'll be like gold dust by Xmas.
Perfection doesn't exist,just settle for very good peeps !

Good post.....nice to see some positivity on here.

I see no reason for the club to say they are sold out if they aren't. There is still plenty of time before the start of the season to shift many more, so stating it as sold out doesn't make any business sense unless season tickets actually sold out.

I think the selling of all match tickets today proves what I was saying, it is just sales strategy but some lap it up.

But I suppose you are the type who gets a good discount on windows and kitchens by agreeing to be a "show home", just as the season tickets "sold out" and you had to be on a exclusive "waiting list".

Where do you get your information from?

So if I ring today and ask to buy a season ticket they will sell me one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.