Seasoncard - 2021/22

Are the cards encoded at the security printer or are they writeable ad-hoc? I'm not au fait on how it works (even though I used to work for St Ives in the print industry), I mean I got a replacement card one year after my original stopped working, how was that one done? I'm thinking, if they want printed ones, that they could print them as normal but for those that requested, only encode them locally (similar to how hotel door keys are done) or just hand out encoded unprinted ones.
I used to work for a company called Nitecrest in Leyland. I left there about 7 years ago, I know they used to produce our season cards, not sure they still do. I assume the cards are encoded using rfid. I wasn't involved in that process so I'm not 100% sure. They produce most of the gift cards for next and have a fairly quick turnaround

As I have posted previously, I phoned up and was told that I could request a card but that it would be decided on a ‘case by case’ basis. I was certain this was a load of bollocks after receiving very evasive answers when I asked who decided and based on what criteria.

I mailed last week to ask what the outcome was and I received the standard ‘in due course’ response that others have received. I replied to that mail saying it didn’t answer my question and that I had been mislead when I called up. No surprise that I haven’t had a reply to that mail.

There will be no plastic cards issued but the club is trying to work out how to break it to people that were told they could have one.
I have now had a reply to my last mail.

It says:

At no point were we able to confirm to supporters that we are able to issue plastic seasoncards to supporters for the 2021/22 season though we were able to accept requests to be added to supporters accounts. I can see that this has been added to your account.

For the 2021/22 season we will be issuing Mobile Seasoncards for entry into the Etihad Stadium. This will be sent to you via email for you to add to your Apple/Google wallet.

Should this not be appropriate, we’ll provide further details on available ticket options in due course.

Well I was told I would receive a card and now it seems he was fibbing.
Well as I don’t appreciate being lied to I have no alternative but to contact my lawyer first thing in the morning!
All this stress and upheaval and for what?
I’ll be looking at 100k minimum off the Sheikh over this fiasco.
Good Day to you all!

We haven't paid at the turnstile for a long time now.

Just trying to bring some balance to your over the top post.
What’s over the top ?
Progress

we are Manchester City

the clue is in the name

we innovative we others ponder

ffs all u need is a smart phone

I get people have been in a cave for over a year , but step outside ,welcome to 2021 !

when the tech gets over it’s teething problems our match going lives will change

the stadium will be cashless,u will even be able to get served at half time with the new tech

embrace it or die!

What’s over the top ?
Progress

we are Manchester City

the clue is in the name

we innovative we others ponder

ffs all u need is a smart phone

I get people have been in a cave for over a year , but step outside ,welcome to 2021 !

when the tech gets over it’s teething problems our match going lives will change

the stadium will be cashless,u will even be able to get served at half time with the new tech

embrace it or die!
Is calling someone an arrogant fucking dick against the code of conduct?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.