Seasoncard - 2021/22

Hi, as an older member, can I print off my ticket and give it to a friend should I not be able to attend, also to transfer my ticket electronically do they have to be in my friends, family.

@cityzen81 pointed me in the right direction. Basically, go to ticket page but don't log on. Go to the bottom of the page where it says "Register for free". That will allow you to do it. Then follow what I said in my previous post to get the supporter number & then add to F&F. It's a bit of a faff but then again so is most of the OS.
Thank you. They don’t make it easy do they!!!

Hi, as an older member, can I print off my ticket and give it to a friend should I not be able to attend, also to transfer my ticket electronically do they have to be in my friends, family.
The only way you can transfer electronically is to friends and family. It also says that mobile tickets are the only way that tickets can be transferred. Though how they can stop you printing it off and giving it to a friend, I don’t know.

My dad is 75 and has just fucked his ticket off after I don't know how many years.
I'm considering it aswell as my ohone is shit and simply can't be arsed with this. I only renewed coz my son is obsessed with city.....who doesn't have a phone.

Here we go.... This isn't going to be popular on here.
I'm from the "I'd crawl over broken glass to watch City" brigade. It seems 300+ pages shows that this isn't the way for many on BM. How many excuses do season ticket holders need to not follow City? If your heart isn't in it anymore. Just go. Don't defer. Just go. We won't miss you.

Here we go.... This isn't going to be popular on here.
I'm from the "I'd crawl over broken glass to watch City" brigade. It seems 300+ pages shows that this isn't the way for many on BM. How many excuses do season ticket holders need to not follow City? If your heart isn't in it anymore. Just go. Don't defer. Just go. We won't miss you.
You fucking cock... Not all are tech savey,, you've got to remember the majority of season ticket holders are 40 50 plus,, been following for years,, why can't the club just give us fucking cards
It's a fucking joke, and this club I've loved all my life, 48 now by the way,, 38 years a St holder,, does not give a fucking shit about its fans anymore.

They seriously don't give a fuck,,,,, so they can fuck off!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.