Seasoncard Personalisation/"Member Since"

I used to have a different number that was in the 1xxxxxxx range. When they changed the website around 2008 I couldnt log in with my old details and made a new one since in the 6xxxxxx range. I would love to get my old number back

Also, I've personalised for the past two years but thought of putting a supporters club logo for the next. Anyone has tried it and the card came back with a default image instead?

Don't think you can pick a year, think you can only confirm what they have is correct and you want it printing. I know the email indicated you can choose but just personalised my card and the only choice was to confirm again.

The whole concept was an idea I gave at a meeting with City where they were looking at ways to reward loyalty. They were looking at issuing pin badges at certain activation points i.e. 10 years a fan but we all felt that would get abused with badges sold via ebay so owned by those who don't qualify. I suggested season cards have a choice of statement such as "Blue since birth" Member since xxxx" "Loyal Blue" etc, they went with the Member since option with those who have continued since Maine Road being shown as such. They stated they intended honouring major time spans i.e. 20 years a member, 30 years etc with special events
You can go back to your birth year, well I did a moment ago anyway

Nothing ever easy with this club. Clearly says you can upload a pic upto 6mb when I try it says I've exceeded the 2mb limit even though my photo is 511kb
Guess I'll be going with the default image then this year

Couldn't personalise 93:20 cards last season but I've had the e-mail,anyone know if it's just an e-mail that's gone out to all card holders,or you can now personalise 93:20 cards?

Couldn't find anywhere else to post this but I want to put that picture of the Kompany header vs the shite on my seasoncard for next season. I think it was on here where I saw one with the red greyed out. If someone can post it, or a link to it, that would be much appreciated!

just done mine, hope its right its me kissing the prem cup, but it had a member since 2004 when I had season tickets in the 70s

Couldn't personalise 93:20 cards last season but I've had the e-mail,anyone know if it's just an e-mail that's gone out to all card holders,or you can now personalise 93:20 cards?

My query as well - I am thinking that we will not be able to upload a picture as we have to show the 9320 side

I used to have a different number that was in the 1xxxxxxx range. When they changed the website around 2008 I couldnt log in with my old details and made a new one since in the 6xxxxxx range. I would love to get my old number back

Also, I've personalised for the past two years but thought of putting a supporters club logo for the next. Anyone has tried it and the card came back with a default image instead?

They messed up the system, you used to have to but about six zero's infront of your number to log in. It dosent matter anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.