Seasoncard Personalisation/"Member Since"

My query as well - I am thinking that we will not be able to upload a picture as we have to show the 9320 side

Yeah,that was the case last season,but you'd think they wouldn't send the e-mail if you can't do it.
Unless,like I said,it was just sent to every card holder.

I stuck down 1998 because I first went in the 1998/99 season. My first season ticket was a few years later.

They had something last year where you could say "Member since...", though it was strict in its arrangements. Unfortunately due to finances I missed a couple of years so mine reads "since 2009" though I'd had a season ticket from 03/04 onwards and technically retained a membership with the club while I wasn't a season ticket holder.

Don't think you can pick a year, think you can only confirm what they have is correct and you want it printing. I know the email indicated you can choose but just personalised my card and the only choice was to confirm again.

The whole concept was an idea I gave at a meeting with City where they were looking at ways to reward loyalty. They were looking at issuing pin badges at certain activation points i.e. 10 years a fan but we all felt that would get abused with badges sold via ebay so owned by those who don't qualify. I suggested season cards have a choice of statement such as "Blue since birth" Member since xxxx" "Loyal Blue" etc, they went with the Member since option with those who have continued since Maine Road being shown as such. They stated they intended honouring major time spans i.e. 20 years a member, 30 years etc with special events[/QUOTE
Hey blue by birth is my name and is trademark protected lol

Going with this I think :)

90d8p1.jpg

They messed up the system, you used to have to but about six zero's infront of your number to log in. It dosent matter anymore

Yes it doesn't seem to be an isolated problem because the club statement on the renewal reads if one has more than one account. Sounds like many has more than one account like me due to the system change in the past.

Going with this I think :)

90d8p1.jpg

My issue with the personalisation is that as you can see from Mark's example, if your wanting to include pics of people, then the Citizens logo and badge take up too much space. One of those logo's should be in the bottom right corner
I've uploaded a lovely pic of the kids from ten years ago in old Reebok shirts and I can only get one of them in if I edit the picture so they're both stood on the left as you look at the card, which means the other half of the pic is just background

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.