Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I'm on the row behind and the 4 seats next to me are owned by a company who lets clients and suppliers use the seats. Had Rags, Arse, Everton, and Dippers in the seats, pisses me off no end. Don't get me started on the Celtic fans and the Galdbach Massive that we've had on European nights

You love it Wes lol.

I was a bit out of order landing on one of the "neutrals" when celebrating a goal against Leicester.

I'm on the row behind and the 4 seats next to me are owned by a company who lets clients and suppliers use the seats. Had Rags, Arse, Everton, and Dippers in the seats, pisses me off no end. Don't get me started on the Celtic fans and the Galdbach Massive that we've had on European nights

You're 209, not 222, though aren't you?

So it's begun. Bernardo Silva is likely to be the first of a string of top class signings. It's a great time to know your seat is guaranteed for every home game. Come on City!

City turning up the heat on the leavers, wavers, and those of us who have dropped the cup schemes and platinum.

B******'s!

City turning up the heat on the leavers, wavers, and those of us who have dropped the cup schemes and platinum.

B******'s!

What's wrong with City all of a sudden?

After all the years of crap, we are watching players like Yaya, Silva and Aguero. We have days away when we win trophies. We have wonderful moments like Agueroooooooo.

We go to away games and see us win. Years ago, and for decades, literally, I went to away games and rarely saw us beat the opposition.

I haven't been this happy supporting City in my life, and I'm 60 years old next week.

What's the problem?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.