Seasoncard Renewals 2017/18

I have a new direct debit appeared on my bank account, so presume all is ok. If your concerned it may be a way of checking.

I have a new direct debit appeared on my bank account, so presume all is ok. If your concerned it may be a way of checking.
City have stopped sending me any emails for anything. Doesn't matter what tick boxes I check, I never get anything! Think they're trying to tell me something.

I checked the DD list in my ticket account and that's how I made sure mine had gone through. My son had cancelled and his didn't show so guess it's all good.

I rang the club today as like many i have not received a confirmation Email.
However supporter services said due to the sheer volume of DD renewals you may not receive a confirmation Email until tommorow evening (after 6) at the latest.
Hope this is helpful m8...
Top man cheers

Thanks for replies. Seems to have been updated now. But no points added or email received.

I found mine this way.

If you sign in and go to 'My Account'
Then 'Direct Debit'

and then click on the drop down menu that says 'Direct Debit 16/17' you should be able to change this to next season and see the dates payments are due.

just got a message saying I have renewed another 6 tickets for next season (me my old man and the kids) in 93.20. I was going to try and move down to the lower tier as feel you can see the game a bit better - didn't realise it just automatically renewed.

Oh well saves messing around and should see some good football next year. Only gripe with where I sit (222) is that there are almost always empty seats at every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.