Seat Counters - 2022/23

Could this be the best-attended season in the club's history if the current form continues?
Even when Maine Road could host capacities of 80k+ I don't think that type of number went week in week out?

Unlikely due to reduced capacity after they took out those new front rows. We lost over 1000 seats.

Unlikely due to reduced capacity after they took out those new front rows. We lost over 1000 seats.
Haven’t they added some back though?

I think in terms of bums on seats this will be the best attended season ever.

Prior to the ticket exchange we’d sell out but then have empty seats scattered around.

The exchange has really helped.

The obvious solution is to ask a season ticket holder to buy them for her. Not sure if there’s a limit? I bought two extra for Southampton. But it seems a bit unnecessary once those who’ve paid the £30 have had their opportunity, not to let others. I suspect it’s down to trying to push sales of the membership but it’s harsh on people who may want to come only once or twice a season.
Was it only open to the paid memberships? You can get a Cityzens number for free and that works for most games, just don’t get the priority

They were even all over the hot uk deals site the other day on the Copenhagen ticket deal thread. Fuckin comical

Was it only open to the paid memberships? You can get a Cityzens number for free and that works for most games, just don’t get the priority

I think so. I tried buying without realising I wasn’t logged in to start with and got a message something like….Add a membership to your basket to access tickets for this match. I then logged in expecting it to be a no go but it let me buy additional tickets. Thinking about it, I don’t know for a fact that if you’d logged in with a no season tickets/ no membership number, it definitely wouldn’t have let you buy. But the wording certainly suggested that.

Haven’t they added some back though?

I think in terms of bums on seats this will be the best attended season ever.

Prior to the ticket exchange we’d sell out but then have empty seats scattered around.

The exchange has really helped.
The exchange was around when the capacity was higher.

Capacity was reduced in 2021 and the current exchange introduced in 2017 (first version in 2008 with gaps).

Anyone notice the price increases for Brighton Fulham Brentford? I purchased extra junior tickets for these games @ £5 each with membership discount (back in August) went on to get an adult for the Fulham game and it seems they have returned to full price. Obviously Brighton is down to exchange tickets but I don’t think the other two are, seems like demand has forced a rethink on the pricing structure, which I think is poor form given I and many others where quick to praise the club initially
A unnoticed/ ignored consequence of FFP, we have to maximise revenue, to the detriment of the paying public. Blame the G16.

The exchange was around when the capacity was higher.

Capacity was reduced in 2021 and the current exchange introduced in 2017 (first version in 2008 with gaps).
City are running the exchange system better this season prompting season card holders who can't attend to list on the ticket exchange so that should help regards empty seat. CTID

Anyone notice the price increases for Brighton Fulham Brentford? I purchased extra junior tickets for these games @ £5 each with membership discount (back in August) went on to get an adult for the Fulham game and it seems they have returned to full price. Obviously Brighton is down to exchange tickets but I don’t think the other two are, seems like demand has forced a rethink on the pricing structure, which I think is poor form given I and many others where quick to praise the club initially

Is that not because you’ve already used the discount?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.