Seat counters 2023/24

Who gets the remaining tickets for semi final?Are they released for general sale?

have we taken more than Chelsea then?....it looks that way with how the red blocks in the lower tier pass over the half way line into 'their' half

Doubt it. That's how it might look but the initial allocation for both teams was 34,000 and I'm guessing they've been given extra tickets from their end of the ground as we have

Doubt it. That's how it might look but the initial allocation for both teams was 34,000 and I'm guessing they've been given extra tickets from their end of the ground as we have ours.
According to their Web site they still have 34000..soz for quoting you twice,don't know how I managed that..lol

According to their Web site they still have 34000..soz for quoting you twice,don't know how I managed that..lol
Yeah, I've noticed that myself. Our extra tickets won't be from their end of the ground though - there are a number of neutral tickets in amongst both ends I think.

I'd still expect Chelsea to get a similar amount of extra tickets from those neutral ones in their end, unless of course they've already fallen into the hands of Chelsea fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.