Sergej Milinković-Savić

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by ADegenerate, 21 Sep 2017.

1. KCblue

KCblue

Might be better in Kev/Dave's position, but like Gundogan would likely see more playing time at the pivot if those two are playing. Saw that tweet as well and came to say I doubt we add any midfielder in January as I could see us going LB, CB, or attacker first but this lad definitely seems a target for the summer.

2. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

It's crazy that he isn't capped for Serbia. Apparently NT coaches don't rate him.

3. Dribble

Dribble

He looks good in Sky Blue too... :-)

4. yarny101

yarny101

He reminds me of a young Lampard.

5. domalino

domalino

He's been called up now, I think the delay was just because he made it big outside of Serbia, coming up through Genk in Belgium.

6. domalino

domalino

There's only 2 problems with SMS as far as I can see.

1) His acceleration isn't great from what I've seen in the 3 or 4 Lazio games I've seen, in part because he's massive. Someone else in the other thread said he's slow...he's not just takes a little while to get going. A bit like Yaya used to be.

2)He's got a shit goatee.

Apart from that he's potentially the perfect midfielder. Enjoys defending, has a great passing range, is an absolute monster in the air, can beat a player with skill and likes getting forward. If he can be taught to play as a pivot by Pep, and if the pace over 5 yards isn't a problem, then he'd be a great signing.

7. Thekinkygoat

Thekinkygoat

Point 2 is a deal breaker. Silva has our shit goatee quota filled.

8. domalino

domalino

[​IMG]

The goatee quota on the team is definitely filled.

9. 1961_vintage

1961_vintage

Feed the goatee.

10. Rebelblue

Rebelblue

First name on the back of the jersey. It's a no from me. Having Bernardo is bad enough. We can't be having that carry on.

Although he does love a switch of play from left back to right wing so Pep will love him for that.