Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a performance, he keeps making me re-think when he'll break the record. That third goal was truly world class.

It's going to be a very sad day when he leaves, hopefully it's not for a while.

Watching him play, he just doesn't have the same lethalness about him with his strike rate being more Dzeko like these past two years.
just got back from Watford having watched the best striker I've every seen at our club do the business again, seams as lethal in front of goal as ever to me.

Even had time for a selfie with a pissed up blue today what a player he's been for us.

That was quite amusing.

Aside from the obvious today, I just loved how he was chasing down the ball late in the game and still going hell for leather to score in added time. I guessing he has put some serious work into improving his fitness; he might not be alone.

That was quite amusing.

Aside from the obvious today, I just loved how he was chasing down the ball late in the game and still going hell for leather to score in added time. I guessing he has put some serious work into improving his fitness; he might not be alone.
He seemed genuinely happy to have to his picture took and boy is he fully fit now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.