Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't disagree with any of that. I'm often tempted to think he's our best ever player tbh. Yes we've had other superstars - Merlin and Yaya spring immediately to mind - and there's others who will surely be superstars. But is there anyone who surpasses Sergio? I am not sure there is.

If he maintains the form of the last couple of weeks, he might make the PFA team of the year ;-)

He just suddenly went up a gear, today. Like he had been playing in cruise mode & suddenly took it seriously.

He looks as good as I've ever seen him. Almost too unselfish on occasions too.

Fantastic.

One of his most complete performances in City shirt for me.

Last edited:
Can't believe what I have just heard on Five Live. Jonathan Peirce just said " Aguero doesn't play to Peps strengths and he can see us signing Sanchez in January and Arsenal signing Aguero" Deluded or what!

Can't believe what I have just heard on Five Live. Jonathan Peirce just said " Aguero doesn't play to Peps strengths and he can see us signing Sanchez in January and Arsenal signing Aguero" Deluded or what!
Aguero has adjusted his play massively since last year, seemingly taking on board Pep's system - he now presses much better, doesn't drift far back out of position and even looks better in close passing. Aguero is surely part of Pep's plans going forward.

Not sure that Arsenal will sell Sanchez in January - their biggest holdup to a sale is getting a replacement - a suitable replacement probably won't be available in January.

I expect that we'll pick up Sanchez for free next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.