Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe what I have just heard on Five Live. Jonathan Peirce just said " Aguero doesn't play to Peps strengths and he can see us signing Sanchez in January and Arsenal signing Aguero" Deluded or what!

Jonathan Pearce you say?

He is a horrible penalty player. Half high shots into one of the corners every time, more or less 50:50 for decent goalkeepers. Hope others are promoted.

He can't be the best taker in training?(other than Yaya obviously) must just be his standing in the team that makes him continue to take them. I'd give Kev, Raheem or Jesus a chance..Just no left footers.

Telegraphs where he's putting it, both with his eyes and his run up! I called it before he even stepped up to the ball, because he kept glancing to the keepers right! KDB or Silva should be the penalty taker, as you know one of them (or both) will be on the field.

I hope to hell he gets this record out of the way and can just relax a bit. I don't know how he volleys into the keepers midriff from five yards out or misses another CL PK?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.