Sergio Aguero - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But some dutch guy told me today that Sergio took an Uber in Amsterdam instead of an official taxi.

I'm gutted for him on a personal level because he'll need to wait a while longer to break the record, can't play for Argentina for a while and will have a tougher time of winning the Golden Boot now, but happily I think there isn't a single player in our squad we can't manage perfectly well without except Ederson. Not a knock on Sergio, just a comment on the strength of our depth.

This,he plays because he is the best sriker in prem history and nearly the clubs top scorer
Simple,done,the end

I love Aguero and think he's certainly the best striker in City history but I personally think calling him the best in the history of the league is a bit of a stretch. Bony, Bendtner, Berahino... and that's just the B's!

I'm gutted for him on a personal level because he'll need to wait a while longer to break the record, can't play for Argentina for a while and will have a tougher time of winning the Golden Boot now, but happily I think there isn't a single player in our squad we can't manage perfectly well without except Ederson. Not a knock on Sergio, just a comment on the strength of our depth.

I love Aguero and think he's certainly the best striker in City history but I personally think calling him the best in the history of the league is a bit of a stretch. Bony, Bendtner, Berahino... and that's just the B's!
B..is for Brilliant post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.