Sergio's goal - written transcript

My lad has now wrote it out from the audio commentary.
He has Tyler saying "stupendous" , so that in my view makes it official. Anyone who disagrees can read it in black and white..... Isn't that how Wikipedia works?

Re: Sergio's goal - written transcript

people who say it was quinn are all the united fans or wanna be united fans

yatesy94 said:
Funny you should say that, I got an A* doing a transcript in my English course on the 6-1 Derby. Even funnier it was subsequently printed and then handed out as an example to follow for the rest of rag infested class. Good times.

what are we teaching our kids what's suddenly wrong with enid Blyton??

johnbmcr said:
yatesy94 said:
Funny you should say that, I got an A* doing a transcript in my English course on the 6-1 Derby. Even funnier it was subsequently printed and then handed out as an example to follow for the rest of rag infested class. Good times.

She died of cat aids.

I love the match of the day commentary when they show the United players hearing the news.

'it's not the fact that they've lost it. It's not even so much About the way they've lost it. Above all, it is about who they have lost it to'

Prestwich_Blue said:
GoForGlory said:
Let me have a go, without cheating.

Nice try but you missed a bit:

Tyler: It's finished at Sunderland, Manchester United have done all they can .... Manchester City are still alive here. Balotelli. Aguerooooooo.

(switches mic off): Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Fucking bastard blue *****. (switches mic back on)

I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again. So watch it, drink it in. They've just heard the news at The Stadium of Light. Two goals in added time for Manchester City to snatch the title away from Manchester United, stupendous!

Quinn: The greatest moment I've seen in Premier League football.
Haha like it pb

johnbmcr said:
yatesy94 said:

Haha it only contributed towards a small part of my course. Unfortunately we didn't have time to delve into the riveting 'The Wishing Chair' series too busy analysing Samuel Johnsons dictionary.

mancityscot said:
It's most definitely not Tyler who says 'stupendous'. I'm 100% certain that its Quinn.
Agreed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.