Sergio's goal - written transcript

Re: Sergio's goal - written transcript

yatesy94 said:
johnbmcr said:
yatesy94 said:
Funny you should say that, I got an A* doing a transcript in my English course on the 6-1 Derby. Even funnier it was subsequently printed and then handed out as an example to follow for the rest of rag infested class. Good times.

what are we teaching our kids what's suddenly wrong with enid Blyton??
Too busy analysing Samuel Johnsons dictionary.

Would that be the original dictionary, or the one edited with Edmond Blackadder?

fablue said:
Sorry for asking here, it's just not to open more short threads.
I was watching a nicely edited video of Kun at MCFC:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwZVVqj55wQ[/youtube]

At 0:48 Mancini huggs him.

Does anybody remember at what game was that????
It doesn't seem the final game against qpr... but I can't recall...
Newcastle away

johnbmcr said:
yatesy94 said:
Funny you should say that, I got an A* doing a transcript in my English course on the 6-1 Derby. Even funnier it was subsequently printed and then handed out as an example to follow for the rest of rag infested class. Good times.

what are we teaching our kids what's suddenly wrong with enid Blyton??

Exactly what I was thinking!
Transcribing the random comments of a football commentator actually merits some sort of educational qualification? Great!
Brace yourselves...

My word!

(where's my degree?)

trotsky said:
Has anyone got a written transcript of our most famous goal?
It's for my son's Gcse English course. I've found other transcripts - but I'm sure this one will see him put in some extra effort.
Cheers blues.

I'd much rather read what your son or any other True Blue would write than that self-righteous, anti-City, biased, nauseating rag sycophant. That would be much more interesting. Not a fan of his to say the least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.