Serial Killer at large in Manchester?

Two mid 20s wino's/glue sniffers but deffo on something arguing aggressively with each other near that nursery, a bloke just stood staring into the water, thought he was gonna jump in never even looked up as i went by, that was near the old mills
Where it bends and widens out before the locks leading up to the tennis courts/centre a group of 4 scrotes sat on one of the locks clocked my City baseball cap and gave it the usual verbals beloved of rags, just a bunch of knobs really but i wouldn't have backed down if it came to it even though i can't fight my way out of a paper bag
All in all a bit of a depressing walk
I usually just push the cunts in.

Yeah but how do you drown/murder them, looks like these canals are only about 5ft deep

The broken bottles, stilletos and bones of drowned christmas pets normally impale the victims maybe??

When we was you used to jump the rochdale canal, once one of us never made it and go a nasty gash from a bloken pram handle

Police have today drained part of the Ashton canal in Manchester city centre, they are looking for the body of a man who went missing NINE years ago
Jordan Ratcliffe went missing in 2008, Jordan 16 of Moston vanished after being dropped off in Town, police had offered a £20,000 reward for information, M.E.N.

Police have today drained part of the Ashton canal in Manchester city centre, they are looking for the body of a man who went missing NINE years ago
Jordan Ratcliffe went missing in 2008, Jordan 16 of Moston vanished after being dropped off in Town, police had offered a £20,000 reward for information, M.E.N.
Didn't see G-Stars post on this already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.