Shakhtar (A) Pre Match Thread

Shakhtar Donetsk (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to those going. Respect from jrb.

The club should give you all at least 100 loyalty points each.

Not sure this has got anything to do with loyalty, and everything to do with obsession,addiction,a total lack of common sense, spare cash, and plenty of holidays.
Anyway, I'm on the Thomas Cook Trip

Can’t think of any practical reason for going
I'm going because its somewhere a bit different, and City have given me a reason I wouldn't otherwise have to go there. I'm really looking forward to the trip, and 2 nights in Kharkiv, plus getting a ticket was easy, unlike the more popular european aways these days.

I'd love us to get some of the other, shall we say quirky, "eastern" venues to visit in the future.

I'm going because its somewhere a bit different, and City have given me a reason I wouldn't otherwise have to go there. I'm really looking forward to the trip, and 2 nights in Kharkiv, plus getting a ticket was easy, unlike the more popular european aways these days.

I'd love us to get some of the other, shall we say quirky, "eastern" venues to visit in the future.

I think that is the beauty of the european trips not just the football but the opportunity to visit places you would not go to otherwise. The Europa offers a lot of those quirky destinations but the footy is dire. Went to Kiev in the europa and it was a cracking trip

Stick together over there. I was talking to some Dutch lads on Tuesday, who went there when Feyenoord played them. They said their were big gangs of Metalist fans hunting down Dutch supporters. Lots of small groups, who had wandered off on their own were attacked.
watch
Just found this on you tube - I was looking forward to the trip until I saw this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.