Should they stay or should they go?

The OP has to be a pisstake.

Laporte is a maybe? The player we just signed?

Just wondering where you guys would stand to classify current squad into must keep/ maybe/time to go? Just to get you started - must keep = ederson walker otamendi fernandinho de bruyne silva zinchenko sterling delph diaz and sane, maybe = stones bernado kompany (but keep him on club staff) laporte adaribioyo maffeo tasende garcia , time to go = danilo gundogan mangala yaya (but thanks!!) denayer bravo and (sad to say) hart. I've put my flak jacket on - feel free to comment!
If you not had a drink i think you need one

I doubt very much we will find a better player than Gundogan to come in and rotate with Silva or Kev and be happy rotating.

I still think the best if Gundogan is yet to come.

Those injuries set him back a long time I feel.

1386566363738.gif

Just wondering where you guys would stand to classify current squad into must keep/ maybe/time to go? Just to get you started - must keep = ederson walker otamendi fernandinho de bruyne silva zinchenko sterling delph diaz and sane, maybe = stones bernado kompany (but keep him on club staff) laporte adaribioyo maffeo tasende garcia , time to go = danilo gundogan mangala yaya (but thanks!!) denayer bravo and (sad to say) hart. I've put my flak jacket on - feel free to comment!
Here's my suggestion - leave it up to Pep, he has a much better handle on the players than any of us.

KEEP CERTAINTIES:
Ederson
Walker
Otamendi
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
Silva
Foden
De Bruyne
Bernardo
Sterling
Sané
Jesus
Agüero

POSSIBLE BUT UNLIKELY SALE:
Danilo
Kompany (only if he chooses too retire)
Delph
Gündogan
Zinchenko

POSSIBLE LOAN:
Adarabioyo
Zinchenko
Brahim

PROBABLE SALE:
Bravo

CERTAIN SALE/RELEASE:
Hart
Mangala
Denayer
Yaya

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.