Show some respect to Managers.

A myth that sometimes leads fans to believe that a good manager is one who can get a job at the drop of a hat,or in his case the drop of a club.Hands up,he did a very good job at Blackpool,but since then ... ? Another Harry and another Colin,lucky they`ve had friends in high places.They wont be the first and they wont be the last but eventually their type of work will dry up and more young `uns will and should take over the reigns.Bournemouth have the right idea and one of the best managers around.Long may it continue.

So I caught 15 minutes of Talkshite earlier and that Ian whatever the commentator nicknamed Moose, was asked about Holloway as he was at the Brighton QPR game

Moose said that even though Holloway had lost five on the trot and QPR were only just above the relegation zone, that Holloway shouldn't be sacked because he is entertaining in his press conferences and always has an opinion

That's like saying it doesn't matter that Armenian Mickey's goal was offside because it was so good.

Absolutel bollocks.

A myth that sometimes leads fans to believe that a good manager is one who can get a job at the drop of a hat,or in his case the drop of a club.Hands up,he did a very good job at Blackpool,but since then ... ? Another Harry and another Colin,lucky they`ve had friends in high places.They wont be the first and they wont be the last but eventually their type of work will dry up and more young `uns will and should take over the reigns.Bournemouth have the right idea and one of the best managers around.Long may it continue.

Agree,he did do a good job at Blackpool,also agree regards Bournemouth....was opinion,but I said Howe should of had a shout with the England job before they appointed As-a-price......Howe will end up at Arsenal,again opinion.

Agree,he did do a good job at Blackpool,also agree regards Bournemouth....was opinion,but I said Howe should of had a shout with the England job before they appointed As-a-price......Howe will end up at Arsenal,again opinion.
I have a feeling you may well be correct ref Howe,but I wouldn`t begrudge him a move to a bigger club and lets be honest he`d do a fucking good job at Arsenal with all those players at his expense.Someone sooner or later will come along and I don`t think Bournemouth would be the sort of Club to try and block a move (its probably in his contract anyway) to a much bigger club.
Nothing is guaranteed in football but I do think he could become a very good manager,who tries and plays the game in a positive manner and always comes across very likeable during interviews.My own opinion is that he didn`t want the England job at this moment in time (assuming he was ever asked about it).

I have a feeling you may well be correct ref Howe,but I wouldn`t begrudge him a move to a bigger club and lets be honest he`d do a fucking good job at Arsenal with all those players at his expense.Someone sooner or later will come along and I don`t think Bournemouth would be the sort of Club to try and block a move (its probably in his contract anyway) to a much bigger club.
Nothing is guaranteed in football but I do think he could become a very good manager,who tries and plays the game in a positive manner and always comes across very likeable during interviews.My own opinion is that he didn`t want the England job at this moment in time (assuming he was ever asked about it).

He will become a very good manager,IMO.....good luck to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.